Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Matias Urbieta <mu...@gpi.com.ar> on 2010/10/04 22:54:54 UTC

servicemix-http - new consumer endpoint - copy http header into jbi message exchange in a transparent way

Hi folks, i want to know if there is a way for copying http headers
into jbi message exchange when using new http consumer endpoints for
all services request.
I'm currently using servicemix-http 2009.01 and the feature is present
in the old http endpoints under  isWantHeadersFromHttpIntoExchange
component property.
if it is not available in the new endpoint's version, i can propose a
patch for it.
Regards.

--
Matias Urbieta
GPI Argentina SA - www.gpi.com.ar

Re: servicemix-http - new consumer endpoint - copy http header into jbi message exchange in a transparent way

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Matias,

of course, we love patch :)

For the property scope, it depends if we consider the feature is local
to an endpoint or global to the component.

I think you are right, component scope is more "logical".

Regards
JB

Posted by Matias Urbieta <mu...@gpi.com.ar>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.