Posted to users@camel.apache.org by John Dubchak <jo...@johndubchak.com> on 2014/06/26 20:04:48 UTC

Processor Issues after upgrade from 2.12.3 to 2.13.1

Hi,

I upgraded SMX 5.0.0 to 5.1.0 (which was Camel 2.12.3 to 2.13.1) and now
my simple route with a single processor has stopped working.

// Processor
public class MyProcessor extends ConfigurableBase
	implements Processor {

       // log statements (none of which appear in the log file)
   }
}

// Route, configured using blueprint
// InboundReceiver is activemq:events_q:inbound
// Processor is instance of MyProcessor
from(getInboundReceiver())
     .log("Received Event with id: ${id}")
         .process(getReleaseProcessor())
     .log("Event processing is complete.")
     .end();

My log statements show this:

Received Event with id
queue_events_q:inbound_ID_dubchak-mbp-56669-1403804540247-7_1_1_1_1

// A CXF JAXRS response is sent back to client

Event processing is complete.

What's interesting to note is that none of the log messages for the
Processor appear in the log, it was like it was skipped over and the
expected processing that should happen doesn't.  I likely have something
misconfigured but none of this has changed directly before, or after,
the upgrade.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what might be going wrong?

Thanks,
John

Re: Processor Issues after upgrade from 2.12.3 to 2.13.1

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Try with System.out from your processor instead of the logger, to see
if you can see that.
Or any other way change it so you know its invoked or not.

--
Claus Ibsen