Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by jeevi tesh <je...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/12 19:26:57 UTC

turn off authentication in hbase

I'm using hadoop 2.2, HBASE-0.96.1.1-hadoop2 version of hadoop, hbase and
kundera as jpa. Now when I connect to hbase through java client(kundera),
I'm getting SecurityException: java.lang.SecurityException: Unable to
locate a login configuration occurred when trying to find JAAS
configuration. How to turn off authentication while connecting from java
client to hbase system. I tried hbase.security.authentication simple In
documention no authentication means simple but not working for me.

RE: turn off authentication in hbase

Posted by Vivek Mishra <vi...@impetus.co.in>.
Zookeeper version mismatch issue?

HBase 0.94.3 comes with 3.4.3 . Can you please verify if it is same on server as well?

HBase shell to remotely connect with same hbase master is working fine?

-Vivek