Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Felix Kravets <fk...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/15 21:35:36 UTC

Invalid element in SOAP body

Hi,

I am using Axis 1.2 RC3. The client is a third-party that provided WSDL.

I generated Java classes from this WSDL, and my test client is working fine with my Server.

But call from the third-party client returns �Invalid element� fault.

My test client sends the following in the SOAP <body>

<soapenv:Body>

  <LogOn>

    <User xsi:type=�xsd:string�>some_user</User>

 And it works fine

Third-party client sends

<soapenv:Body>

  <LogOn>

     <User >some_user</User>

This returns �Invalid element User� fault.

Thanks

Re: Invalid element in SOAP body

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Can you post the WSDL?