Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Stephan Jones <st...@redpillconsulting.com> on 2003/07/17 05:21:16 UTC

Xindice - embed, how do you change the default database location?

I have seen the question r several times. Does anyone have an answer other
than hacking the source code?
I have placed system.xml in the web-inf directory of my application.

Thank you

RE: Xindice - embed, how do you change the default database location?

Posted by Kevin Ross <Ke...@iVerticalLeap.com>.
You should take a look at the embed driver for more details...but...it
looks like if you specify the jvm property 'xindice.configuration' with
the real path, it will us it first, otherwise the fallback default.

Since an embedded application has no knowledge of a webabb (or WEB-INF),
it has no way to resolve the location of your file.

-Kevin Ross