Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl <gi...@mpstyle.it> on 2018/03/07 08:25:13 UTC

Re: OFBiz MRP & Manufacturing: subcontract-work

​Hi all,

thank you very much for your answers and sorry for my late answer.
In these days I am evaluating, along with my colleagues, the Manufacturing
and MRP module of OFBiz against the same module on our ERP, to exactly know
the differences between two systems, in order to put down a list of
requirements to develop/integrate.

I'll keep you up to date.

Have a good day,

Giulio