Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com> on 2007/09/12 00:26:37 UTC

merge fix for STDCXX-501 to 4.2

I plan to merge the fix below to 4.2. The change implements
a long-awaited solution to a binary incompatibility problem
between stdcxx and code compiled with HP aCC with the -AA
option as described in STDCXX-501:

     http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-501

The change has been successfully tested in our nightly builds
since last Friday.

Martin

Re: merge fix for STDCXX-501 to 4.2

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.