Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/11 09:58:35 UTC

Re: Moving a file with svn under Windows.

 TortoiseSVN has this right mouse button support for moving and copying as
well. Right click and drag shows a popup with a bunch of options (Move,
copy, ...)

Manfred

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
On 4/11/06, Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  TortoiseSVN has this right mouse button support for moving and copying as
> well. Right click and drag shows a popup with a bunch of options (Move,
> copy, ...)

Thanks, Manfred!

That was counter-intuitive, and I never would have thought to try it
-- I've never seen any other gui support such an action :)

Looks like it does what I need, though.