Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by giacomo <gi...@apache.org> on 2002/01/11 00:11:25 UTC

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/webapp/stylesheets deli_test.xsl

Ovidiu, is this code well enough tested and will go into the next
release? Else please move it to the scratpad area.

Another issue is that I think you don't follow any coding standards as I
can see Cocoon like, Avalon like and unknown coding convention in the
same classes (DeliImpl.java)! Please, could you stick with one only and
preferrably with
the Cocoon (Sun) coding convention?

Thanks in advance.

Giacomo

On 9 Jan 2002 ovidiu@apache.org wrote:

> ovidiu      02/01/09 14:20:42
>
>   Modified:    src/documentation/xdocs/developing book.xml
>                src/java/org/apache/cocoon cocoon.roles
>                src/java/org/apache/cocoon/transformation
>                         TraxTransformer.java
>                src/webapp cocoon.xconf sitemap.xmap
>                src/webapp/docs/samples samples.xml
>   Added:       src/documentation/xdocs/developing deli.xml deliquick.xml
>                src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/deli Deli.java
>                         DeliImpl.java
>                src/webapp deliCocoonConfig.xml legacyDevice.xml
>                src/webapp/stylesheets deli_test.xsl
>   Log:
>   Added support for Deli, a CC/PP and UAProf support library by Mark Butler <Ma...@hplb.hpl.hp.com>.

<snipped/>