Posted to user@flink.apache.org by bastien dine <ba...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/05 15:59:24 UTC

H-A Deployment : Job / task manager configuration

Hello everyone,

I would like to know what exactly I need to configure on my job / task
managers for an H-A deployment
The document (
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.7/ops/jobmanager_high_availability.html)
is not really fluent about this..
The conf/masters need to be on job / tasks ? or only on taskmaangers to
find the job manager(s)
If so, the conf/flink-conf.yaml of task manager need to be set to ha
zookeeper only on job manager ? Or on taskmanager too ?
Just to know exactly where we need to configure things will help to know a
little more about interaction between job manager / task manager / zk

Best Regards,
Bastien

Bastien DINE
Data Architect / Software Engineer / Sysadmin
bastiendine.io

Re: H-A Deployment : Job / task manager configuration

Posted by Stefan Richter <s....@da-platform.com>.
Hi,

You only need to do the configuration in conf/flink-conf.yaml on the job manager. The configuration will be shipped to the TMs.

Best,
Stefan