Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2016/03/11 21:39:49 UTC

"Additional Interested Contributors" question

I got a request to join private@ from someone on the "additional
interested contributors" list from the incubator proposal document
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/MnemonicProposal

Is the intent for these folks to be listed as PPMC/Committers from the
get-go or not? (if not then they can't be on the private@ list).
Typically the initial committers are also the initial PPMC members.

You folks will need to decide pretty soon whether you automatically
want to make new committers PPMC members or not.

Patrick

ps. you'll also need to decide whether you want to use CTR or RTC.

RE: "Additional Interested Contributors" question

Posted by "Wang, Yanping" <ya...@intel.com>.
I agree with Henry.

Thanks
yanping