Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> on 2001/02/15 11:50:41 UTC

Re: Fwd: cvs commit: httpd-proxy/doc - New directory

When I set up the repository, I created "build" and "docs". Assuming you
used -P when checking out, neither would appear in your working copy. When
you did a "cvs add build", it probably just ignored it. When you did the
"cvs add doc" it created doc.

Now you have "doc" and "docs". You may want to sort out which to use :-)

I created "docs" to follow httpd-2.0. Presuming you want that, then just
move the ,v file in the repository and nuke the then-empty "doc" dir. If you
want "doc", then nuke the empty "docs" dir in the repository.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/