Posted to users@maven.apache.org by fa...@mpsa.com on 2006/02/28 16:15:24 UTC

Réf. : [M2] Site plugin

Hi Alexandre,

there's a bug in the current version of the site plugin (cf.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE-91): if your "site.xml" file is not
located in its default folder (${basedir}/src/site), it won't find it.
Maybe this is your case?

Best Regards / Cordialement,
Fabrice BELLINGARD
DINQ/DSIN/INSI/EATE/IDVS/AIDV
(+33) (01 61) 45 15 91  -  fabrice.belingard@mpsa.com

             Alexandre
             Poitras
             <alexandre.poitr                                         Pour
             as@gmail.com>             Maven Users List
                                       <us...@maven.apache.org>
             28/02/2006 15:12                                           cc

                                                                     Objet
                 Veuillez              [M2] Site plugin
                répondre à
             Maven Users List
             <users@maven.apa
                 che.org>

Hi,

I am using the lastest site plugin snapshot and it seems to work fine
except that it seems to not find my site.xml file. I can't find the
correct property to set. Anyone know what is the default name now or
what property should I change to set the filename correctly?

--
Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada