Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Satya Narayan Dash <nd...@rediffmail.com> on 2003/11/17 16:55:58 UTC

[users@httpd] Session tracking problem Apache 2.0.47

Hi,

I am running Apache 2.0.47 with Tomcat 4.1.27, with mod_jk. The session id is getting changed while passing from one servlet to another.

My requests are  like

http://localhost:8080/servlets/test.Servlet1;jsessionid="somevalue"

In Servlet1, i am setting some attributes.

when I am trying to access the session from another servlet, the session id is getting changed.

This issue was not does not happen with Apache 2.0.40 + Tomcat 4.1.27 + mod_jk.The session id remains throughout.

Hence definitely, the problem is either in mod_jk or apache2.0.47. Is it an issue?? or I am missing some configurations.

Your help is highly valued.

regards,
Satya.