Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by 蒋鹏程 <ji...@navercorp.com> on 2022/05/19 08:59:51 UTC

Migrate from travis-ci to github actions

hello whiskers:

I feel that travis-ci always take lots of time to queue before build tasks,
so I wonder whether we can use github actions instead, which is faster in my experience.

I faintly remember that there was a discussion about travis and github actions? but I can't remember the result.
are there any considerations for not using github actions?

if there is no, I will do this job in recent days.

regards
jiangpengcheng

此电子邮件及其包含的信息将仅发送给上面列出的收件人,必须加以保护,并且可能包含法律或其他原因禁止披露的信息。
如果您不是此电子邮件的预期收件人,未经许可,您不得存储、复制、发送、分发或披露它。 禁止存储、复制、发送、分发或披露电子邮件的任何部分。
如果此电子邮件发送不正确,请立即联系 NAVER Security(dl_naversecurity@navercorp.com)。然后删除所有原件、副本和附件。谢谢您的合作。
​
This email and the information contained in this email are intended solely for the recipient(s) addressed above and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or whose disclosure is prohibited by law or other reasons.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please be advised that any unauthorized storage, duplication, dissemination, distribution or disclosure of all or part of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you received this email in error, please immediately contact NAVER Security (dl_naversecurity@navercorp.com) and delete this email and any copies and attachments from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.​

Re: Migrate from travis-ci to github actions

Posted by 蒋鹏程 <ji...@navercorp.com>.
oh, I dont know we are using purchased travis build, is it shared for apache org?
it seems that apache org are sharing resources and usages of GHA, some of projects are also facing slow build issues with GHA​

Posted by Dominic Kim <st...@gmail.com>.
+1 to this.