Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jason Horman <ja...@jhorman.org> on 2003/07/23 05:46:18 UTC

[functor] Minor changes to Algorithms

I have attached some minor changes to Algorithms. You may have already addressed
these.

1. The example in the class level java doc, the nested expression, had some
issues.
2. Tried to improve the class level javadoc a little.
3. The {@link} javadoc references to Generator were pointing to IfaceGenerator.

I was considering changing some of the calls to run() in Algorithms to foreach
to possibly enhance clarity. In some methods, like select(), the word run is
used 4 times. Maybe gen.run() could change to gen.foreach(). Very minor detail.

-jason
 jason@jhorman.org