Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Michael Roepke, Filekeys" <mi...@filekeys.com> on 2009/11/04 10:16:16 UTC

Service Mix mvn install Problem, missing google jars

Hi guys,

when I run mvn install on the latest servicemix4 source, there are
jars missing and I dont know in which maven repository I to find them.

The missing jars are from com.google.code

scriptengines-groovy, ...-javascript, etc...

Does someone know in which M2_REPO I can find them?

Thanks for any hint!

Cheers

--
Filekeys Ltd.
Michael Roepke

Re: Service Mix mvn install Problem, missing google jars

Posted by "Michael Roepke, Filekeys" <mi...@filekeys.com>.
Hi Freeman,

thanks for your reply. I can access this repo
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots

But I was wondering why the SNAPSHOT jars dont have a timestamp as
required in the maven snapshot policy?

Cheers
Michael

Filekeys Ltd.
Michael Roepke
Praça da Alegria 18, 4D
1250-004 Lisboa, Portugal
www.filekeys.com
+351 96 75 93 528
+49 178 391 38 38

Sent from Lisbon, 11, Portugal

Re: Service Mix mvn install Problem, missing google jars

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Freeman Fang
------------------------

Posted by "Michael Roepke, Filekeys" <mi...@filekeys.com>.
Hi again Freeman,

Posted by "Michael Roepke, Filekeys" <mi...@filekeys.com>.
Hi Freeman,

thanks a lot for this quick answer. I am using Sonatype Nexus Maven
Repository. I always check for temporary network problems, but in this
case the error came constantly.
So if I check out the latest SMX4 source I find all necessary repos in
the poms, as you said. I try that asap.

Thanks again very much for your help!

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,