Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2019/04/25 19:44:19 UTC

[NOTICE] Git repo migration

Hi folks

migration of git repo occurs.

It would be nice to report if anything is wrong.

Best Regards

Eric

Re: [NOTICE] Git repo migration

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
Well it looks gorgeous now!

I've made my first PR to it.

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
Hi John,

I renamed my clone in github.com (click on settings and set the new
name). Then I updated my remotes with git (git remote show/remove/add)
and that was it.

I don't know if this is strictly required, though.

Cheers,
Antonio

Posted by John McDonnell <mc...@gmail.com>.

Re: Re: [NOTICE] Git repo migration

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
Thanks, created this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18290

Gj

Posted by Eric Bresie <eb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
For the record:

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
Hi,

For the record: we need to update the links we use to download the API
documentation @ bits.netbeans.org. I can do that.

Cheers,
Antonio