Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/10 22:47:19 UTC

Oak 1.0.1 release plan

Hi,

It's a few weeks since 1.0 was released, and we already have a bunch
of feedback on the release and various bug fixes ready to go out. Thus
I think it's time to cut Oak 1.0.1 later this week.

Please use Jira to tag any existing bug fixes that should go into this
maintenance release.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Oak 1.0.1 release plan

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 4:47 AM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OAK-1645: Route find queries to Mongo secondary in MongoDocumentStore

This part still needs to be tested completely so I have set the fix
version now to 1.0.2

Chetan Mehrotra

Re: Oak 1.0.1 release plan

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 7:24 AM, Davide Giannella
<gi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> All merged. :)

Cool, thanks!

I double-checked all the issues tagged for inclusion in 1.0.1. The
only fix that hasn't yet been merged is this one:

    OAK-1645: Route find queries to Mongo secondary in MongoDocumentStore

It looks a bit complicated, so I didn't want to just merge it without
asking. Should be included it in 1.0.1? If yes, can someone who's
closer to MongoMK do the merging?

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Oak 1.0.1 release plan

Posted by Davide Giannella <gi...@gmail.com>.
On 12/06/2014 12:54, Michael Marth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> given the problems caused by the TarMK disc size growth in production I would prefer to release a 1.0.1 as soon as that issue is resolved.

good to go for me. All merged. :)

D.

Re: Oak 1.0.1 release plan

Posted by Michael Marth <mm...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

given the problems caused by the TarMK disc size growth in production I would prefer to release a 1.0.1 as soon as that issue is resolved.

Best regards
Michael

Re: Oak 1.0.1 release plan

Posted by Davide Giannella <gi...@gmail.com>.