Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Sampo Savolainen <sa...@spatineo.com> on 2014/08/25 15:01:16 UTC

Hanging threads in SSHD

Hi,

I noticed from the archives that there was a report regarding hanging
threads in SSHD. Did anyone open a ticket about it yet? I just bumped into
the issue (spoiler: it's due to an executor pool that is not shut down)
with 0.12.0 and it would be awesome to get a fix relatively soon.

 Thanks,
  Sampo Savolainen

--
Sampo Savolainen
R&D Director, Spatineo Oy

This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you
may not use, copy, disseminate, or distribute it; do not open any
promptly by e-mail that you have done so.

Re: Hanging threads in SSHD

Posted by Sampo Savolainen <sa...@spatineo.com>.
Hi,

Done. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SSHD-340