Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2012/10/22 05:02:29 UTC

[ASFCS40] Blocker issues before starting round 3 voting

Hi all,

The following bugs (docs) are currently blocking another round of
voting.  Perhaps we can work these out tomorrow?  I'd like to kick off
the third round of voting as soon as we can, so if someone feels that
they shouldn't be blocking, speak up!  I'd rather we resolve them
personally.

CLOUDSTACK-393
Install Guide: Section 8.3 (Installing VMware for CloudStack) is basically empty

CLOUDSTACK-388
Install Guide: Section 4.4.2 (RPM package repo) is empty

I'll officially close out the OVM vote tomorrow as well, for which the
currently tally has us overwhelmingly in favor of moving forward and
fixing OVM at a later date.  I don't consider that a blocker anymore.

Please do pitch in on the two missing doc sections listed above.  It
would be nice to get another RC out the door quickly...

-chip

Re: [ASFCS40] Blocker issues before starting round 3 voting

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Sweet!

--
NS

Re: [ASFCS40] Blocker issues before starting round 3 voting

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Posted by Gavin Lee <ga...@gmail.com>.
I will submit a patch for CLOUDSTACK-393 today.

--
Gavin

Re: [ASFCS40] Blocker issues before starting round 3 voting

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 1:50 AM, Radhika Puthiyetath
<ra...@citrix.com> wrote:
> Please review https://reviews.apache.org/r/7661/

Committed to master.  Thanks!

Posted by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 1:26 AM, Gavin Lee <ga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Chip
> Could you please help to review for CLOUDSTACK-393 at
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/7694/ ?
> Let me know if any issues found.

Gavin,

This is committed to master.  I'm checking the resulting docs now.
Thanks for the help!

-chip

Posted by Gavin Lee <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Chip