Posted to user@poi.apache.org by saravanan ramasamy <rs...@hotmail.com> on 2010/12/09 14:13:12 UTC

Contribute to code sample

Hi,

I came across a requirement that had to read a MS-Excel worksheet
and extract valid emails from a cell value
and rewrite the extracted email ids to a second worksheet.

I have solved this and thought of sharing the code.

How do I go about sharing this knowledge.

Thanks

R. Saravana Prasad
Cell: 98844 10123

R. Saravana Prasad
Cell: 98844 10123

RE: Contribute to code sample

Posted by saravanan ramasamy <rs...@hotmail.com>.
Nick Burch,

how to open a bug, whar user account details do I use.
Thanks.

R. Saravana Prasad
Cell: 98844 10123

Posted by saravanan ramasamy <rs...@hotmail.com>.
Nick,

Ignore my previous mail about asking for user access to bugzilla.
I just created a bugzilla account and posted the example code as attachment.

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.