Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by twelveeighty <tw...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/14 20:38:21 UTC

gson dependency to 2.2.4

The included gson library with TomEE is 2.1, which is from back in 2011 and a
couple of versions behind  current (2.2.4) . Is there a specific reason this
older version is included? I can, of course, replace the existing jar with
the newer one, but I'm not sure if there is a specific version dependency I
should be aware of?

Re: gson dependency to 2.2.4

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

if you don't use the tomee webapp GUI you can just remove it.

Next major version (2) will not use it at all

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau