Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com> on 2003/06/10 16:42:01 UTC

Sun JARs

Hi,

I have updated the sun-licensing-journey.xml file in the xdocs/
directory. I have started an initial list of JARs that we would like
permission to scrape off their sites. If anyone can add to this list
that would be appreciated. Once the list is complete, I will send the
list off to Tom Kincaid and await official approval to use the scraper.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: Sun JARs

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Fri, 2003-06-13 at 10:58, Luke Taylor wrote:
> Jason van Zyl wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have updated the sun-licensing-journey.xml file in the xdocs/
> > directory. I have started an initial list of JARs that we would like
> > permission to scrape off their sites. If anyone can add to this list
> > that would be appreciated. Once the list is complete, I will send the
> > list off to Tom Kincaid and await official approval to use the scraper.
> >

> Could we add the JMX reference implementation to the list please:
>
> http://java.sun.com/products/JavaManagement/download.html

Sure.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: Sun JARs

Posted by Luke Taylor <ne...@freesurf.ch>.
Jason van Zyl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have updated the sun-licensing-journey.xml file in the xdocs/
> directory. I have started an initial list of JARs that we would like
> permission to scrape off their sites. If anyone can add to this list
> that would be appreciated. Once the list is complete, I will send the
> list off to Tom Kincaid and await official approval to use the scraper.

Could we add the JMX reference implementation to the list please:

http://java.sun.com/products/JavaManagement/download.html

cheers,

Luke.

--
  Luke Taylor.                      Monkey Machine Ltd.
  PGP Key ID: 0x57E9523C            http://www.monkeymachine.ltd.uk

Re: Sun JARs

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 13:13, Luke Taylor wrote:
> Jason van Zyl wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have updated the sun-licensing-journey.xml file in the xdocs/
> > directory. I have started an initial list of JARs that we would like
> > permission to scrape off their sites. If anyone can add to this list
> > that would be appreciated. Once the list is complete, I will send the
> > list off to Tom Kincaid and await official approval to use the scraper.
> >

> JTS is another one

Ok.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: Sun JARs

Posted by Luke Taylor <ne...@freesurf.ch>.

Re: Sun JARs

Posted by Martin Skopp <sk...@riege.de>.
Hi Jason,

On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 16:42, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> If anyone can add to this list
> that would be appreciated. Once the list is complete, I will send the
> list off to Tom Kincaid and await official approval to use the scraper.

Have no commit right (yet?) so I send you my wishes here via dev list.

* jhall (java help)

* resolver 1.1  XML Entity and URI Resolvers (by Norman Walsh)
	http://wwws.sun.com/software/xml/developers/resolver/article/

Thanks for adding it Jason,

OT: btw, jason, is jakarta-commons-sql still alive?  The homepage sucks
a little bit... (e.g. mailing lists are wrong, no release yet, eclipse
files in CVS are out of sync to project.xml etc)
--
Martin Skopp
Riege Software International GmbH

This email is intended to be viewed with a nonproportional font.
Public Key on http://www.keyserver.net, Key-ID: 3D4027B5
Fingerprint: 1970 C78D 9A1D 99FA 5CE4  5C0D 29E6 6A95 3D40 27B5

Re: Sun JARs

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 17:46, Stephen McConnell wrote:
> Jason van Zyl wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I have updated the sun-licensing-journey.xml file in the xdocs/
> >directory. I have started an initial list of JARs that we would like
> >permission to scrape off their sites. If anyone can add to this list
> >that would be appreciated.
> >

> JNLP (WebStart)
> http://java.sun.com/products/javawebstart/

Will do.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: Sun JARs

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Jason van Zyl wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have updated the sun-licensing-journey.xml file in the xdocs/
>directory. I have started an initial list of JARs that we would like
>permission to scrape off their sites. If anyone can add to this list
>that would be appreciated.

JNLP (WebStart)
http://java.sun.com/products/javawebstart/

Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org

http://avalon.apache.org/sandbox/merlin

Re: Sun JARs

Posted by Luke Taylor <ne...@freesurf.ch>.
I sent this about 4 hours ago, but it doesn't seem to have made it
through (apologies if it appears twice)...

Re: Sun JARs

Posted by Luke Taylor <ne...@freesurf.ch>.

RE: Sun JARs

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 14:53, Michal Maczka wrote:
> Is there a chance for:
> JAXB
> JAX-RPC
>
> JAXB is distributed in Java Web Services Developer Pack
>
> http://java.sun.com/webservices/downloads/webservicespack.html
>
> which contains ... a lot of Jakarta products (tomcat, ant).
>
> Michal
>
> P.S.
>
> Is this list going to be approved as a whole or each item will be considered
> separately.
> If it is the second option...well at least it is nice to try.

I'll send the whole list to Tom Kincaid and he'll see what he can do. He
said it didn't seem like it would be a problem as long as somewhere in
the process the user agreed to the license.

> Michal

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com