Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com> on 2010/07/08 03:34:41 UTC

Back to the grind for 1.4.2

I have listed the issues I'd like to see fixed for 1.4.2 here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR/fixforversion/12315179

I can't commit to a date for a release but I'd like it to happen in a month
from now.

Now is the time to send patches!

Antoine

Re: Back to the grind for 1.4.2

Posted by Shane Witbeck <sh...@digitalsanctum.com>.
Done. I created a patch that removes the Nailgun section from the website.
The new home on the wiki is here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BUILDR/How+to+run+buildr+using+nailgun

--
-Shane