Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by "lgilardoni61@gmail.com" <lg...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/04 18:15:58 UTC

Statisticts on user activity

Hi, is it possible (i.e. anthing already done) to get statistics about
usage (page changed) by users?
The info is there (from the page info one can see the whole history of
changes) but is there any plugin/code snippet already available or to
start from?

Tx in advance

LG

Re: Statisticts on user activity

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
WikPageStatPlugin gets all his information from PageManager and
AttachmentManager, and is not very usefull for the type of statistics you
are looking for.
But I'd be happy to share the code.

A user list is already available in the SessionsPlugin.
Information about user edits is not stored anywhere now, but this could be
an enhancement (please file a JIRA issue at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI )

regards,
Harry

Posted by "lgilardoni61@gmail.com" <lg...@gmail.com>.