Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by stop-n-go <ga...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/31 22:57:34 UTC

JSF/Trinidad Work in Burbank, CA

We're looking for a strong JSF/Trinidad or Oracle ADF developer to augment
our team that is building an rich-client product data management
application.  The project is based in Burbank, CA and we would prefer local
candidates, but telecommuting is a possibility to be discussed. The position
is a contract.

We're looking for someone with

7 years Java / J2EE enterprise web applications
Experience with JSF and a UI component library, preferably Trinidad or
Oracle ADF
Familiarity with DHTML, Javascript, Hibernate, SQL
Familiarity with JBoss App Server, JMX