Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Alexis Midon <al...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/24 10:28:27 UTC

Re: release task

BUILDR-438 has been flag as resolved, even though the documentation needs
some proof-reading and improvement. The Releasing page was really a first
shot, late in the evening.

Re: release task

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.
We now have a weekly build for the website.

The page is available here:
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/buildr/job/Buildr-website-build/2/artifact/_site/releasing.html

<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/buildr/job/Buildr-website-build/2/artifact/_site/releasing.html>The
style is off and needs to be adjusted. I'll try to proofread it before we
release.

Thanks,

Antoine