Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Worth, Patrick (GMI)" <pa...@ml.com> on 2005/02/22 20:18:31 UTC

help with configuration

hi,

I am trying to get the echo test client working. I have successfully
depoyed on solaris and can run the client properly. However, when I run
the sample from my XP box I get the error below.  Can anyone tell me
what might be wrong with my configuration on the XP side.  I have no
idea where to start looking to find how to 'configure' an http client
transport.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

======================================

AxisFault
 faultCode:
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: No client transport named 'http' found!
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
	{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:No client transport
named 'http' found!
	at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:150)
	at
samples.echo.InteropTestSoapBindingStub.echoMapArray(InteropTestSoapBind
ingStub.java:1078)
	at samples.echo.TestClient.execute2A(TestClient.java:558)
	at samples.echo.TestClient.main(TestClient.java:771)
	at
com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:78)

	{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:CJECW-G4C3135

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/