Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/12/09 23:07:21 UTC

Re: David E Jones, Can you help me about OFBiz's web service function with Axis2?

Sorry Chatree,

I'd like to help you on that, but as you have certainly discovered this is not an easy task an takes time. I did not find enough
time for the moment...

Jacques
()  ascii ribbon campaign against HTML e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org

From: "Chatree Srichart" <ch...@gmail.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Chatree,