Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by César Leonardo Blum Silveira <ce...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/15 22:21:35 UTC

More than one auth module

Hello all,

I would like to know if there is a way to make requests pass more than
one authentication phase. Basically, I need to authenticate users
using mod_spnego for Kerberos SSO but still authenticate these users
using my own module, which determines access levels for them in the
system. What happens at the moment is that if mod_spnego authenticates
the user, the request never goes through my module.

Thank you,

--
César L. B. Silveira

Re: More than one auth module

Posted by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net>.
You want to make your module an authz module if it determines access
control...

   Issac