Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Lahiru Sandakith <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/24 05:38:39 UTC

Re: Implementing SOAPMonitor in AXIS2

Hi,

Basically the idea of theSOAPMonitor is to  monitor these SOAP messages
without requiring any special configuration or restarting the server. This
document [1] covers steps that how you can activate the SOAP Monitor as  an
Applet inside the axis2 webapp,

Thanks

Lahiru.

[1] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_3/soapmonitor-module.html

On 8/23/07, Karuppusamy, Thamayanthi (Consultant)
<Thamayanthi.Karuppusamy@gtech.com

--
Thanks
Lahiru Sandakith

http://sandakith.wordpress.com/
GPG Key Fingerprint : 8CD8 68E0 4CBC 75CB 25BC  1AB1 FE5E 7464 1F01 9A0F