Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com> on 2001/12/14 10:20:45 UTC

Cactus UML diagrams (WAS RE: Preparing Cactus 1.3 release)

Hi David,

On my current project, they use the latest version of TJ so it should be
fine for me to have a look but why don't you export them as HTML. I'll
put the diagrams on the Cactus web site ASAP.

Thanks
-Vincent

Re: Cactus UML diagrams (WAS RE: Preparing Cactus 1.3 release)

Posted by "David L. Wasler" <dw...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Vincent:

You have it, I will make them today.

Cheers
David L. Wasler
dwasler@yahoo.com
714-742-0311

--- Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com> wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> On my current project, they use the latest version
> of TJ so it should be
> fine for me to have a look but why don't you export
> them as HTML. I'll
> put the diagrams on the Cactus web site ASAP.
>
> Thanks
> -Vincent

=====
Thank You