Posted to users@maven.apache.org by olegula <ol...@ksolo.com> on 2007/04/02 22:45:03 UTC

CHECKSUM FAILED during release:perform deployment of artifacts to local repository

Hi,

I am having a problem with maven 2.0.5 during release:perform, during its
deploy goal, it uploads my artifacts to my local repository, but for some
reason, its .pom files are uploaded partially, and it also gives a warning
about     [WARNING] *** CHECKSUM FAILED - Error retrieving checksum file for
myproject-1.2.pom - IGNORING. Basically the .pom file looks like cut in the
middle.

Next time I run release:prepare, it would give me the error:

------------------------------
Error: 'no more data available - expected end tags
</dependency></dependencies><
/project> to close start tag <dependency> from line 156 and start tag
<dependenc
ies> from line 145 and start tag <project> from line 1, parser stopped on
TEXT s
een ...</version>\r\n\t\t</dependency... @160:15'

My distributionManagement is as follows:

<distributionManagement>

<repository>

<id>myrepo</id>

<name>myRepo</name>

<url>file://C:/MavenProjects/myproject/.m2/repository</url>

</repository>

</distributionManagement>

I would appreciate any suggestions, thank you very much in advance.

Oleg,