Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by puneet sachar <pu...@yahoo.com> on 2002/05/05 19:54:59 UTC

Help me (new with tomcat)(puneet)

Hey ..hi to everyone

I'm new to tomcat

plz tell me in detail what all i have to do .to
install with oracle.

and what all i have to do so that i have jsp running
on it

Plz i tried..to do what all written in .xml file..but
..not able to do

the problem i'm facing with oracle was that with
oracle, i install its do certain changes with
autoexec.bat and then my tocat don't work

i 'm really confused and not able to work whole
day..and ...

Plz if u able to help me...plz send me detail and step
by step ..solutions so that i don't stuck any more

Regards
Puneet