Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Catherine Willis <ca...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/23 21:19:22 UTC

Problems

when trying to open .pps files on my mac, in OS10.7.5 , i am seeing an error message stating general error, input output error. is has happened on two different versions of open office, version 3 and 4.Cathy Willis

Re: Problems

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.

On 24/01/17 8:19 AM, Catherine Willis wrote:
> when trying to open .pps files on my mac, in OS10.7.5 , i am seeing an error message stating general error, input output error. is has happened on two different versions of open office, version 3 and 4.Cathy Willis

Question: did you create the .pps file yourself and are you sure it
works in MS Office?

Second: the latest version of OpenOffice is 4.1.3

Re: Problems

Posted by Isaac Schrader <Is...@outlook.com>.
Update to the latest version of OpenOffice 4.3

Sent from my iPhone