Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Ilia Honsali <IH...@omnidata.co.ma> on 2004/07/28 21:29:07 UTC

compilation pb

while trying to compile hivemind source I have compilation error cause there is some missing classes

org.apache.hivemind.sdl.parser.ParseException
org.apache.hivemind.sdl.parser.SimpleDataLanguageParser;
org.apache.hivemind.sdl.parser.TokenMgrError;

note that this classes are present in the .jar

thanks for help

Re: compilation pb

Posted by Michal <fi...@gazeta.pl>.
Ilia Honsali wrote:
> while trying to compile hivemind source I have compilation error cause there is some missing classes
>
> org.apache.hivemind.sdl.parser.ParseException
> org.apache.hivemind.sdl.parser.SimpleDataLanguageParser;
> org.apache.hivemind.sdl.parser.TokenMgrError;
>
> note that this classes are present in the .jar
>
> thanks for help

if you could write a little bit more about which version of
HiveMind you`re using and how your build process proceeds
maybe someone could help you ...

ms