Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Dylan Walsh <Dy...@Kadius.Com> on 2001/05/02 10:31:18 UTC

Use Xalan2 with Cocoon 1.8.2?

Does this combination work, and are there any issues/workarounds I need
to be aware of?

We are using JAXP1.1 as part of our project, which means version Xalan2
is part the classpath. Ideally I'd like to use Xalan2.0.1 for both
Cocoon & JAXP.

Re: Use Xalan2 with Cocoon 1.8.2?

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Wed, 2 May 2001, Dylan Walsh wrote:

> Does this combination work, and are there any issues/workarounds I need
> to be aware of?

it does not work, afaik.

> We are using JAXP1.1 as part of our project, which means version Xalan2
> is part the classpath. Ideally I'd like to use Xalan2.0.1 for both
> Cocoon & JAXP.

you may want to push the xalan jar in your cocoon webapp's private lib
directory then so you can use two different xalan versions. if you're
really sold on xalan2, you may want to check out cocoon2. or you might
give c1+saxon a whirl.

- doanld