Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sbuberl <sb...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/02 00:36:59 UTC

JAAS for the ActiveMQ-Web

Hi.

I tried to deploy the web example involving readings from a topic using
MessageServlet.  But I can't retrieve any messages because it says:

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: Could not post JMS message:
javax.jms.JMSException: User name or password is invalid.
	org.apache.activemq.web.MessageServlet.doMessages(MessageServlet.java:236)
	org.apache.activemq.web.MessageServlet.doGet(MessageServlet.java:126)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:697)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)

org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

root cause

javax.jms.JMSException: User name or password is invalid.

org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:46)

org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1181)

org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.ensureConnectionInfoSent(ActiveMQConnection.java:1263)

org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.createSession(ActiveMQConnection.java:276)
	org.apache.activemq.web.WebClient.createSession(WebClient.java:305)
	org.apache.activemq.web.WebClient.getSession(WebClient.java:219)

org.apache.activemq.web.MessageServletSupport.getDestination(MessageServletSupport.java:302)

org.apache.activemq.web.MessageServletSupport.getDestinationFromURI(MessageServletSupport.java:273)

org.apache.activemq.web.MessageServletSupport.getDestination(MessageServletSupport.java:245)
	org.apache.activemq.web.MessageServlet.doMessages(MessageServlet.java:142)
	org.apache.activemq.web.MessageServlet.doGet(MessageServlet.java:126)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:697)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)

org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

Now I didn't specify a user name or password (it is possible for servlets?)
so I gues it defaults to "defaultUser" and "defaultPassword" ?  I made
defaultUser a user in my login module so it should work.  Any ideas on where
to start beyond that?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.