Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Michael Xu (xudong)" <do...@wizitsoft.com> on 2010/08/10 10:27:04 UTC

multiple columns in single form

hi all,

I really enjoy ofbiz form widget. But now I have a problem when handing form
widget which is how to show many fields in a form as single type. By
default, all fields are shown in a single column, which is not that friendly
if fields are too many. So I wonder whether there is an elegant way to add
(or use if existed) a new style for single form to allow form to show fields
in two or even more columns.

(I know we can use FTL, but we really want to stick to form)

Really appreciate for any advice.

Michael Xu (xudong)

Re: multiple columns in single form

Posted by "Michael Xu (xudong)" <do...@wizitsoft.com>.
My colleague has figured out how to achieve it. Basically there is a
"position" attribute for form field. If we set position = 2, then there will
be a new column.

Ofbiz rocks!

Michael Xu (xudong)