Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dola Woolfe <do...@yahoo.com> on 2012/04/27 18:19:05 UTC

Capturing System.out on a Mac

Hi,

We just switched from Windows to Mac. On Windows, when we started tomcat in the command window, a new window would pop up that contains all the output of System.out.  But on a Mac, no new window shows up and we are missing all the output. Is there a quick fix to this?

Many thanks in advance,

Dola

Re: Capturing System.out on a Mac

Posted by Henrique Ordine <ho...@gmail.com>.
Aren't the log files in your tomcat_home/logs directory enough?

Op 27 april 2012 18:19 schreef Dola Woolfe <do...@yahoo.com> het
volgende:

> Hi,
>
> We just switched from Windows to Mac. On Windows, when we started tomcat
> in the command window, a new window would pop up that contains all the
> output of System.out.  But on a Mac, no new window shows up and we are
> missing all the output. Is there a quick fix to this?
>
> Many thanks in advance,
>
> Dola

Henrique Ordine

http://hordine.wordpress.com/