Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Dexter Ho <hh...@yahoo.com> on 2012/10/31 18:58:16 UTC

Subscribe & question

Hi,

Please give me some advice on this issue.  I couldn't find this answer anywhere.

I have 2 VMs, 1 has Hadoop & Accumulo.  The other one has Zookeeper.  Hadoop is running.  The zkServer starts but zkCli keeps getting disconnected every few seconds.  Every time I typed "ls /", I got connection loss exception and terminated.  Accumulo can't init because it thinks Zookeeper is not running.  I followed all  configuration settings on Apache website.  Is there anything I missed?

Thanks in advance,
-Dexter