Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Dewayne Richardson <de...@apache.org> on 2018/05/01 20:04:02 UTC

TO jobs_* Table Cleanup

I'm beginning to evaluate the Perl cleanup effort and noticed that the
*job_agent*, *job_status*, and *job_result* are minimally used (except for
the "job" table which has the list of Purge Jobs").  I wanted to get a feel
for the usage outside of Comcast and what the sentiment is to those tables
(or not).

-Dew

Re: TO jobs_* Table Cleanup

Posted by Dewayne Richardson <de...@apache.org>.
Thanks all for the replies, we've been considering collapsing all those
tables into a single one for "invalidate_content".  Just getting a feel for
it's use.

-Dew

Re: TO jobs_* Table Cleanup

Posted by Steve Malenfant <sm...@gmail.com>.