Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Richard Bourland <re...@yahoo.com> on 2001/07/11 23:57:57 UTC

Browser client, JavaScript, Webservice behavior

I am currently trying to get a soap browser client to work.  I have searched the archives and found a couple of links using a JavaScript client and the Webservices Behavior client from MS.  Currently I cannot get either to work.  I am using Soap2.2 and Tomcat3.2.2.

I have been focusing on the webservice route.  Has anyone successfully implemented this?  If so would you mind sharing your WSDL file or links.  I think the problem lies with my WSDL that was generated from the WSTK from IBM.  I can hit the server but will not receive a respond.  I will get a js error of undefined.  I am looking for code/links/articles/etc from somebody who has done it.

If anyone has any links to a solid JavaScript solution, that would be greatly appreciated also.

Thanks in advance for your help

reb

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/