Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/18 00:49:12 UTC

Re: Multiple Cookie Problem

The Once-Only controller fires during the first thread, so the loop
won't work for a thread loop count > 1. The logout will be done at the
end of the 1st loop, so subsequent loops won't be logged in.

But that is probably not the immediate problem here.

Try enabling debugging for the Cookie manager.
Select the Cookie Manager, and then use the Help Menu item to enable debug.
This should show what is happening to the cookies.