Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/26 17:27:23 UTC

Configuration reader headups

Hi guys,

I'm done with the module that reads the configuration from DIT using
reflection. It works pretty well.

I'm now writing the code that instantiate the real classes from the read
configuration

The two last step will be to use those classes inside the server, and to
be able to wrote back the configuration in a LdifPartition (for Studio).

I'm still working in a branch, but I think I'll be able to merge back in
the next couple of days.

Some nice improvement is that the Context Entry is back in the
configuration, so we will not need to create it by hand when we create a
partition.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com