Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Lakka, Matina (Nokia - GR/Athens)" <ma...@nokia.com> on 2015/10/19 09:16:12 UTC

Difficulties in building Xerces c++ 3.1.2

Hello,

We are currently migrating from xerces 2.1.8 to 3.1.2 and while building our application with the new version of xerces we noticed that classes CDOM_EXPORT DOMBuilder and CDOM_EXPORT DOMWriter are missing.

Could you please be so kind to tell us which are the new relevant classes?

Many thanks in advance.

Best,
Matina

Matina Lakka
MBB OMP MP R&D 22
NOKIA
Promitheos Str. 12, 145 64 Nea Kifissia
Athens - Greece
mail to: matina.lakka@nsn.com

Re: Difficulties in building Xerces c++ 3.1.2

Posted by Vitaly Prapirny <ma...@mebius.net>.
Hi,

Related links
https://xerces.apache.org/xerces-c/migrate-archive-3.html#Migrateto300