Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Bruno Cavaler Ghisi <br...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/28 19:31:36 UTC

Problems scheduling a project in SVN

Hi all!

First of all, congratulations for Continuum project!

I am using Continuum 1.0.3, Subversion as repository and I have 4 ant
projects.

Sometimes it seems that Continuum stops building the projects that are
scheduled to run hourly. I was looking the log and reading about it and
I was wondering if its stops are because no changes were made. Is it
possible to make Continuum run hourly without any changes made in the
Subversion repository because I really need to run it every hour.

Thanks.
Bruno C Ghisi