Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Krause, Nico" <ni...@tomtom.com> on 2006/03/24 12:24:28 UTC

how to start jsf & ajax

Hello,

i never tried ajax but it seems many people in the list allready use it
here and there.
so my question is: which library or extension (etc..) i have to try and
what's a good thing to start with.
Do you have any good hints for me regarding to this topic? What should i
learn first?
Do you know cool libraries or taglibs?

Thanks in advance for short shouts.

Nico

Nico Krause| Software Development| TomTom WORK | nico.krause@tomtom.com
fax | www.tomtomwork.com <http://www.tomtomwork.com/>

Re: how to start jsf & ajax

Posted by Enrique Medina <e....@gmail.com>.
A good start point ;-)

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Integrating_Ajaxanywhere

Re: how to start jsf & ajax

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.
When talking about refering to good books, the ".. in Action" series
is always a good recommendation. Also for the ajax stuff :)

--
Gerald Muellan
Schelleingasse 2/11

Re: how to start jsf & ajax

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nico,

--
Gerald Muellan
Schelleingasse 2/11

Re: how to start jsf & ajax

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

As Werner already mentioned there is a an excellent book on this topic and
as far as I know the only one.

I really enjoy reading it and strongly suggest that you should check it out.

Cagatay Civici,

Re: how to start jsf & ajax

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.