Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Elena Hong <ah...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/04 07:59:20 UTC

Question about LDAP connector.

Hello.

I'm developer use the Syncope.

I wonder about LDAP coonector can connect to Active Directory.
I know you provide AD Connecotor.
But AD also use ldap protocol so I wonder it.
Of course, the best way is testing it myself, But I have trouble in my AD
environment... so i can't do it.

As a drowing man will clutch at a straw, I mail to you.

Thank you.

Re: Question about LDAP connector.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Hi Elena,
the AD Connector [1] is an extension of the LDAP Connector [2] and
explicitly enlists it among its dependencies [3].

Hence, the AD Connector [1] is using the LDAP protocol to connect to
Active Directory instances.

I hope this clarifies.
Regards.

[1] https://github.com/Tirasa/ConnIdADBundle